Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Birthday party time

It's hard to believe but Madison's 7th birthday is quickly approaching (2 days...). I was really sad tonight when she moved from the preschool gymnastics classes (18 months to 6 years) to the rec. classes (7 -12 yrs). Some of the girls in the groups were "developed". My baby isn't a baby... She has her first tooth... I thought I was ready for my little girl to grow up but I find myself hanging on at times. The fine line of raising a child who is responsible and independent and a parent who wants to still take care of their baby...

Things that make me smile...
Flowers from my husband
Facebook
watching my golden retriever lick the glass with his foot long tongue
when my girls wear their underwear backward...they just can't figure it out!
Peyton Manning commercials

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hannah and Abby send lots of hugs and birthday greetings! Their card is in the mail. Happy Birthday big 7 year-old :)

Stacey said...

7, I'm not sure I believe that is the truth! I remember when you were in the hospital, gees. Perhaps you should just give Jackson another thought...;)

Heather said...

Just go for #3! It isn't so bad....then you can have another baby :)