Tuesday, September 2, 2008

5 things...taken from my good friends, The Kennedy's

1) The birthday party went off with out a hitch. 14 girls swimming the night away. I could never be a life guard- Way to stressful keeping tracking of all those little bodies! Madison had the cutest cake, I'll post a picture. Bogey is the white dog and Cooper the golden ret. It was a little freaky to hear kids say, "I want a piece of Bogey" or "I want a piece of Cooper". I too have thought those things but only after Bogey has peed on the floor or Cooper has chewed up a toy...

2)I went to the grocery store tonight to buy things for dinner and to get lunch for myself for the week. Apparently eating a 3 musketeers and Diet Dr. Pepper is NOT considered healthy per Matt Klein's standards...whatever. I was talking to Matt on the phone and he asked what I was doing. I told him I was getting things for dinner b/c I was cooking dinner. He then asked "What Hamburger Helper are you cooking" That was a compliment...right...I don't think so...

3) Someone in my family has the baby itch. I'll give you a clue...she and her daughters think that he is NUTS!!! I am attributing it to the fact that my sister has a 2 1/2 month old baby and my cousin just had a baby last week. I think this family member has been smoking you-know-what. But...if God so wills, and He changes my mind...then...whatever will be will be....

4) We need RAIN!!! Seriously? Let's get a little Gustuv this way!

5) Getting 2 girls ready in the morning for picture day was actually not that bad...now we'll see how the pictures turn out... Could be interesting....

Till next time...

1 comment:

Jennifer Kennedy said...

Glad I could inspire you! Love the pics of the girls!